HEAR ME ROAR ❝ person · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   facebok   ·   ask.fm   · follow





wanderlust

Capricorn baby, l e v i n e
I'm not short, I'm just compact and ridiculously adorable.
Born to be real, not perfect.
Take these broken wings and learn to fly



Instagram



royals;








Kiss me hard before you go
colleen
melissa
xiaxue
serene

//
Levine Mohxy

Create Your Badge


bygones
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  heyhehowa
I've been staring at the tittle bar for like 2-3 mins and couldn't think of which best describe what I'm blogging today cos it's like most of the things i could remember so, forgive me for that lame tittle.

I'll go with the not-so-recent to recent one so firstly, my bro.



Yep he's hospitalized but was discharge one week ago. He fell from his penny board while holding onto his friend's bike and broke his leg's bones. Suay or what. When i saw the xray of how badly his bones was broken into half and another was cracked into pieces i got chills and felt the pain in my chest (the first time ever i felt pain for him honestly) I didn't know it was that bad, I even laughed when i heard he fell but when the army officer who came to help said he should be sent to hospital right away. So at that moment i know, this is no joke and judging his fucking painful face and that swollen leg... omg this is really serious. Then he was fetched to the hospital by my dad and sis followed by me and my cousins. This was my second stage of feeling-maybe-it-was-just-dislocated-or-something-that-could-fix-back-quickly but when my sis told me he need to get an operation and hospitalized for days, i thought "omg this is fucking serious" yep it is, according to the doctors and mr. xray. My mom and him cried while he was waiting to get operate.. I almost cried. Knowing it was a minor operation but thinking how afraid and painful he must have felt i just can't.. Even now when i'm typing this and recalling that moment, my eyes were wet. Sigh but we're all relieved that he was better now, walking with his crutches and he's like really happy for not going to school lor but too bad he'll be going back next week muahaha.   

Went to the River Safari on last Monday and the trip was ABSOLUTELY BORING. I wonder what's the purpose of building that place/safari/river/zoo whatsoever nothing seems to describe it nevertheless, don't waste your money or even think of going. One thing that is like $5 worth was seeing the panda & red panda, that's all but still, that doesn't worth spending $25 there. Even though that was my first time visiting, i almost fell asleep and wanting to turn back home once i stepped into the River Safari. Haha as a Singaporean I'm ruining one of our attraction oh well~ 






Some shameless selfies before i end this post  n___n







//lately I've been I've been losing sleep, thinking about the things that i could be//


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact
Have a nice blogging day or something!