HEAR ME ROAR ❝ person · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   facebok   ·   ask.fm   · follow





wanderlust

Capricorn baby, l e v i n e
I'm not short, I'm just compact and ridiculously adorable.
Born to be real, not perfect.
Take these broken wings and learn to fly



Instagram



royals;








Kiss me hard before you go
colleen
melissa
xiaxue
serene

//
Levine Mohxy

Create Your Badge


bygones
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Life decisions..
Now that I've come to the point where i think i should finish my education in poly for a diploma which I've never ever thought i would. Why so? First, people around me advised me to and secondly, I've came this far to Higher Nitec and why not just go on instead of stopping here and get a not-good-enough cert? 

I hate to agree that cert is more important than skills/experiences but i have to.. Living in this judgmental society. And because of the society, I don't want to be just an ITE graduate. Am kind of disappointed when my mom doesn't agree that I should continue my education for another 3 years because what i think she's thinking was if i go out to work and stop my education, she can stop giving me allowance and get some of my allowance. I guess she doesn't know how the society works nowadays... Luckily my dad asked me to choose poly over work if not I don't know what to do. 

Now I'm struggling with either to choose Singapore Poly - Tourism & Resort Management or Temasek Poly - Hospitality & Tourism Management.  
It's not too early to think now and i even regretted for not putting in more thoughts on this earlier... I guess my major problems was friends and then the modules. Call me anti-social or whatever but i'm scared of meeting new people in a new environment and i often avoided that as much as i could.. Modules, maths maths and maths is all i could see in their course structure list. I don't even know how to describe how badly i am in maths!? 


I really wish i can have like anything which knows my future and answer my question right now T______T



 
Sigh i missed you. So much. It makes me so stupid while saying this but i still have to. It's been 2 years.. When will the day come again? 


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact
Have a nice blogging day or something!