HEAR ME ROAR ❝ person · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   facebok   ·   ask.fm   · follow





wanderlust

Capricorn baby, l e v i n e
I'm not short, I'm just compact and ridiculously adorable.
Born to be real, not perfect.
Take these broken wings and learn to fly



Instagram



royals;








Kiss me hard before you go
colleen
melissa
xiaxue
serene

//
Levine Mohxy

Create Your Badge


bygones
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Happy but Sad & Some Facts about Me
HEYYOOOO today marks my last day of studying in Higher Nitec as a student and surprisingly, i felt more sad then happy. Because it's the last day studying in ITE which I've been in for 4 years. ITE isn't a place for students who can't study in fact, it's place where classmates here were true, lecturers who cared, shower love and do anything for the students to progress. Well I'm not sure for the rest of the lecturers but i do believe the most of them shared the same way of helping the students. Honestly, i wouldn't go anywhere if i could have the choice. Of cos my buaypaisehs, these happy puffs made my school days more memorable and unbearable to leave. Without them i wouldn't came this far and time wouldn't passed so fast. LETS HUG AND CRY TOGETHER ON OUR GRADUATION DAY T______T 

(I rarely set mine or me and my friends picture as my lockscreen but they are now)

Continuing my 20 facts that i posted in Instagram earlier because I couldn't managed to squeeze all inside the 20s. I don't care if you care i just wanted to say HAHAHA i know you're curious //smirk smirk//

- I love giraffes and giraffes. As my picture in instagram featured him so yea.
- I can live my whole live with bacon and potatoes.
- I hate durians and banana.
- I love snapbacks and would invest in them.
- I named every of my pushies/soft toy/bao bao whatever you called them.
- I wish i could have a wolf as a pet.
- I believe in aliens and human with superpowers somewhere and secretly hope that i could meet them even though I'll probably faint if i really met one.
- I've too many fears and i think i'll die first if i were to be in Dauntless. I'm afraid of cats, birds, thunders, ghosts, oceans (when i imagine I was in a ocean or in the middle of one, I'll get nightmares. Not trying to be exaggerating because I've encountered afew), anything that could fly and i sense danger in.
- I hate crowded places.
- Sometimes I can't understand women who are in a relationship because I've not been in one before.
- I'm always late.
- I watch Adventure Time whenever I'm sad and i love them because they always get my smile back.

omg i can smile and stare at this gif forever!? 

- I have a loving sister that always provide me food so i love her.

That's probably all I'm sorry for being so shameless HAHA. Time for me to nua and chiong my dramas/reality shows! Byeee




< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact
Have a nice blogging day or something!