HEAR ME ROAR ❝ person · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   facebok   ·   ask.fm   · follow





wanderlust

Capricorn baby, l e v i n e
I'm not short, I'm just compact and ridiculously adorable.
Born to be real, not perfect.
Take these broken wings and learn to fly



Instagram



royals;








Kiss me hard before you go
colleen
melissa
xiaxue
serene

//
Levine Mohxy

Create Your Badge


bygones
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  COLOR RUN 300814
THE HAPPIEST 5KM RUN EVA.

Was kind of regretted for signing up because i had terrible ache all over my body due to nafa test the day before. But since it was kindly sponsored and i agreed my friends to go so might as well go with the pain.

BUT WHO KNOWS!? I HAD SO SO SO MUCH FUN AND EVEN BLAME MYSELF FOR FEELING REGRETTED INITIALLY. I've never felt so happy while running, never. I don't know it was the color or the people, I'm just.. Happy.



The race started at 4pm and before that there was zumba for warming up tho we was already sweating from the scorching sun. Most of the time we was walking and we called it color walk instead. The only time i found myself running was chasing my friends who splashed color into my mouth and me running after my friends for revenge. Well i don't know how many spoons of color powder i ate that day.. Can't even count. I got blue color the most because i don't know why I'm so unlucky that i happened to be in front of a staff who just topped up his container and how nice of him to poured half of it on me. Of cause i ran away while covering my eye because it hurts alot if the powder got into your eye plus I'm wearing contact lens. So when i was covering, I heard a staff said: " ah ah, cover some more!" *SPLASHHHHH* All i saw was blue, next, i became a smurf. Last stage of pink, i gave up covering and just soak myself in the colors.









Coming to the end of the event, everyone was given a pack of color powder to splashed it all around with the music. It was really beautiful. Didn't wanna risk my phone in the air of colors so this was the best i could get... But you get the idea ya hahaha.



Nevertheless, I'll surely be there on next year's Color Run. 


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact
Have a nice blogging day or something!