HEAR ME ROAR ❝ person · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   facebok   ·   ask.fm   · follow





wanderlust

Capricorn baby, l e v i n e
I'm not short, I'm just compact and ridiculously adorable.
Born to be real, not perfect.
Take these broken wings and learn to fly



Instagram



royals;








Kiss me hard before you go
colleen
melissa
xiaxue
serene

//
Levine Mohxy

Create Your Badge


bygones
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  If i fall for you, I'll never be the same.

Cause after all this time, I'm still into you..
I should be over all the butterflies  
And baby even on our worst nights I'm into you  
Let em wonder how we got this far  
Cause I don't really need to wonder at all  
after all this time I'm still into you

Some things just make sense.......... And one of those is you and I



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact
Have a nice blogging day or something!