HEAR ME ROAR ❝ person · photo · blog ❞   |   about  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   facebok   ·   ask.fm   · follow





wanderlust

Capricorn baby, l e v i n e
I'm not short, I'm just compact and ridiculously adorable.
Born to be real, not perfect.
Take these broken wings and learn to fly



Instagram



royals;








Kiss me hard before you go
colleen
melissa
xiaxue
serene

//
Levine Mohxy

Create Your Badge


bygones
disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  levstory is alive, still alive.
Hello guys! Guess what? I've made a commitment to myself that I'll keep on blogging and make it a habit. I know i know, i'm always saying that I'll blog but the next post is like 123456789 days later? Sigh pie i'm a busy girl hahahha.

Life has been a complete twist where i decided to change my career or rather studies. I was doing pastries for the last two years, thinking that I'll stay in this industry and be a pastry chef or something until i did my attachment, i felt that hell man this is not a thing for me... After months of thinking what i wanna be, i thought of my dream since I'm young.... Air stewardess. So i heard of this course in Higher Nitec, Passenger Service. Initially i was like "what? those sit in mrt passenger service counter help people top up card want ah?" but a friend of me explained it to me what it actually was. It was interesting as it's kind of near my dream so i gave it a try and here i am, a student in passenger service :) It's been 3 months of studying there and i felt satisfied with my choice even though the subjects are way more harder and stressful compared to what I've studied in Nitec but it's challenging.  
Life will be boring without any challenges right?

But a bad news stroke me after a few days in this course. "I can't be a air stewardess........" Because of my ink and i need to remove it lor... I've heard of this before but am positive that not all the airlines applies to this. sigh sadly, it does. But being a stewardess is not a good thing after all. It's very competitive where everyone will complete with each other in terms of beauty, height or whatever they want and your salaries is based on how much you fly on board a flight. So it's just a glamorous job.. I don't think it's a happy and enjoyable job so again, moved on to another. Working in the airport serving passengers isn't a stressful job? Yep that should be mine. Hopefully i could do my attachment in the CIP jetquay where you can see stars stars inside (what i meant was korean idols, american idols or other rich and famous stars).
I've met many new friends (my #buaypaiseh ladies ♥) and friendly classmates (some). This clique of mine were all younger than me which being the oldest one in a clique is a first-time thing for me la u_u but our mentality is the same hahahha. Here's a picture of us~

 HAHAHA KIDDING
(here's the real us) ^-^
So that concludes what happened after my attachment era (sort of) Hehe so happy that I'm blogging again~ Hopefully i can make it a habit! Those pretty bloggers out there motivates me *smirk* okay i shall end here. Bye! xoxo


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact
Have a nice blogging day or something!